Guinjata accommodation Guide - information and photographs of Nguluma Lodge Guinjata Mozambique.
Nguluma Lodge Guinjata Mozambique
Welcome to Nguluma Lodge, enjoy a stay at Nguluma Lodge in the Guinjata area of Mozambique, all the information you need about accommodation prices how to book a room and directions to Nguluma Lodge Guinjata Mozambique. See you soon.
Want to get lost in paradise,
escape the rat race, sipping sundowners in the splash pool overlooking
the ocean, watching the dolphins surfing the waves, and yet be close enough
to dive, visit fishing centres and restaurants?
Situated only 100m from the sea with a spectacular view and reef, each house comprises of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge which has folding glass doors opening onto a deck and plunge pool which overlooks the sea. Each house has been tastefully furnished and comes fully equipped, including linen.
All bedrooms are air conditioned.
The front rooms have queen size beds and are en-suite with large sliding doors opening onto the deck. The back rooms have 2 x 3/4 beds with sliding doors opening onto the wraparound deck.
The kitchen is fitted with a SMEG oven, large fridge, a separate deep freezer and ice maker.
The houses are serviced daily and there is a manager on site if any assistance is required.
The reef at Ngumula is amazing at low tide, where deep pools are formed and one can just float and lose yourself in a "World under the water". For a relaxing experience just lie on your back and enjoy the surroundings. Very safe for little people, with lots of rock pools to explore and look out for the"Shell Fountains".
At high tide the boogie boarding and swimming is great, and so is the fishing off the beach.
If you are towing your own fishing boat, it is easy to launch from Coconut bay.
Buying fresh fish, prawns and crayfish can be arranged.
We also offer an airport collection service.
Coconut Bay is situated north of Ngumula Lodge, only 20 minutes' walk (15 minutes by road) on the beach and to the south is Jeff's, a slightly longerwalk which would take about an hour (20 minutes by road).
There are dive and fishing centres as well as bars and restaurants at Coconut Bay, Jeffs, Guinjata and Paindane which are easily accessible. Paindane is rated as one of the top 5 snorkelling spots in the world. It is truly awesome to swim among the fish and to see the abundant coral. Worth a visit!
Taurus is a small supermarket near Jeff's which is fairly well stocked.
There is a petrol station nearby on the red road.
If venturing into Inhambane, a visit to the market is a must. Need a delicious pizza or good coffee, stop in at Verdinihos.
4x4 vehicles are a must.
• Whales season in Mozambique is from June till November annually.
• Whale Sharks can be viewed from our houses during the summer months.
• Whale and Dolphin watching trips are available on request.
The Reef right in front of the Beach
• Offers great snorkelling at low tide.
• Good fishing and kayaking off the reef
• Boogy boarding at high tide is exciting
• Diving, fishing and sea safaris are arranged through the manager and are situated 3kms away
• Beach restaurants, shops and petrol station is also in close proximity
• Gas supplied to all houses
• Each house has individual fridges, deep freezes, industrial ice
• Each house sleeps 8 people. Has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
• Linen supplied (fitted sheet, flat sheet, duvet and two pillows per bed).
• Bring your own bath towels, beach towelsand dish cloths.
• Bread and fresh vegetables available daily nearby.
• Fish and crayfish can be bought from locals on the beach and
prawns and calamari can be bought in Inhambane and Maxixe, so do not bring
• Drinkable water is available.
• Hairdryers and other electrical devices can be used. Each room is equipped with bedside lamps and plug points.
• Electricity - full EDM power is on site, with back up generators if required.
• No 4-wheelers are allowed in the resort or on the beach.
• Visitors are obligated to pay all breakages.
Rules and Additional information
• Check in after 2pm and Departure not later than 9am.
• All outstanding money to be paid in SA before arrival.
• On arrival, have passports and proof of payment with booking, ready for check in.
• Tire pressure not to exceed .8 bars - Do not drive with higher pressure ( Need your compressor and pressure gauge).
• NO Quad bikes allowed on Resort or Beach.
• No person without a valid driver's license may drive on the Resort or the Beach.
• Speed limit in the resort is 15km/h.
• NO OPEN FLAMES ALLOWED IN THE HOUSES.
• NO WOOD FIRES - use charcoal.
• You have to supply your own towels, toilet paper, cleaning material (dishwashing liquid, washing powder) and refuse bags.
• You may not employ anyone without approval from the Resort Management. ONLY Ngumula Lodge staff allowed on the Resort.
• No hawkers allowed on premises. Purchasing of fish etc must be done through the manager or foreman.
• Please adhere to rules for driving on the sand dunes.
• Smoking in the houses is not permitted.
• No braais may be used on the decks as they are a fire hazard.
• The Reference Number must be quoted on all corresspondence/ bank
deposits and internet payments.
Copyright MozambiqueTravelService.com 2005 - 2015